Monday 11 February 2013

our rajnekant


Hello girls and guys I am Aakash again with my magic 2d, actually I hate the things our admine ashish did his non-sense 3d projects, I mean siting on pc rendering a simple modal again and again, come on yr it’s so  boring, and tell me one thing that he can do without 2d help

Any way today I want to tell you a story of our legend Rajan ikant went to USA to watch the mount have four presidents of USA,

 

Rajanekant said: good morning presidents

No reply from them

Rajanekant again (with respect): good morning presidents

Again no reply

Rajanekant again (with more respect and more softly): good morning presidents

Again no reply

Than

Than

Than

 

 Please don’t blame our legend it’s all there fault
comment if you all like it
bye n guys tell somebody that 2d is more great than 3D...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

its a good 3ds blog